From: Carl Galgano (list server email account)
[mailto:cgalgano2@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx]
Sent: Tuesday, April 26, 2005 10:33 PM
To: Midrange Systems Technical Discussion
Subject: RE: TN5250 emulator Se910a

A quick update to this, I may have found a solution.
Since I have confirmed that the VT100/VT220 version of the mocha emulator
works on the P910, I decided to see how the same would work on my Palm based
Treo.  The Vt100/220 emulator worked very well, about 95%.  A few little
things I had to do work around on (ie ATTN key is ECS A, error reset is ESC
R, only 20 F keys, so F21 is ESC, SHIFT, 9).  But mostly everything else
worked well. I am one step closer to buying the SEp910a

Carl J. Galgano
EDI Consulting Services, Inc.
600 Kennesaw Avenue, Suite 400
Marietta, GA  30060
(770) 422-2995 - voice
(770) 425-8391 - fax
mailto:cgalgano@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
http://www.ediconsulting.com
AS400 EDI, Networking, E-Commerce and Communications Consulting and
Implementation
http://www.icecreamovernight.com
Premium Ice Cream Brands shipped Overnight