From: midrange-l-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxx
[mailto:midrange-l-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxx]On Behalf Of
ChadB@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Sent: Tuesday, April 26, 2005 1:47 PM
To: Midrange Systems Technical Discussion
Subject: RE: Remove or disable DOMINO Server

What version is the old machine... can you trust it to run what you need it
to run?  Sounds like it needs a fresh start...  I just think you're asking
for problems trying to pull it off with limited knowledge.  You're bound to
have more problems and waste more time... It will cost you/them less to get
some help and do it the right way than to do it several times the wrong
way.

             "Dwayne Allison"
             <Dwayne.Allison@A
             ffirmativeInsuran                                          To
             ce.com>                   "Midrange Systems Technical
             Sent by:                  Discussion"
             midrange-l-bounce         <midrange-l@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
             s@xxxxxxxxxxxx                                             cc

                                                                   Subject
             04/26/2005 02:21          RE: Remove or disable DOMINO Server
             PM

             Please respond to
             Midrange Systems
                 Technical
                Discussion
             <midrange-l@midra
                 nge.com>

The older machine will be going away within a year, so they do not want to
put any money in it.