Folks, this Shalom person makes money off of FUD, pure and simple.  He
sells a book about security on a machine he does not own and clearly
does not understand.  To expect such a person to act reasonably is
unreasonable.  He either doesn't understand the basic concepts of
security, or chooses to ignore them in order to promote his book.  In
neither case will logical arguments sway him from his path, but will
only provide him a further audience.

I suggest ignoring him and letting IBM's lawyers do whatever they feel
can be done legally.

Joe