Reeve:

I had to re-read your original post after reading all the responses. It seems
that you are contrasting GUI/browser access to iSeries data/applications with
green-screen access to the same data/applications.

If so, then there is no need to discuss many issues that are clearly tied to
accessing similar data/applications that might reside on Windows or other
servers?

Is that a good interpretation of what you're after?

Tom Liotta

--
Tom Liotta
The PowerTech Group, Inc.