Hi John-

Thanks for your detailed and insightful comments.  I have frequently
referenced the data entry and data stream issues but they slipped by;
the application has multiple multi-page data entry requirements.

I've removed "Gates way".  I have triple 6's in both my office and
numbers; maybe that explains it.  Or it's a case of residual English
major...

-reeve