Considering the number of downloads, and the spread of Linux, the invasion of IE hopefully will soon be a solved problem. For the Intranet I can reject IE, but out of the company we still need to deal with it.
Al Barsa wrote:

I just help implement a new website for my country club, and *EVERYBODY
(except for me) uses IE.  The noticeable exceptions are myself using
Netscape 7.2 and the publicity people that use some Safari 1.2 because they
are on Mac's.

Al

Al Barsa, Jr.
Barsa Consulting Group, LLC

400>390

"i" comes before "p", "x" and "z"
e gads

Our system's had more names than Elizabeth Taylor!

914-251-1234
914-251-9406 fax

http://www.barsaconsulting.com
http://www.taatool.com
http://www.as400connection.com

Most people use IE...of course, most people aren't computer
professionals...