SI16412 has been superceeded by SI17010.  SI17010 is not on a cume yet.
http://www-912.ibm.com/a_dir/as4ptf.nsf/0/20628c85591b066186256fa3004d17c2?OpenDocument

Do you have the same issues if you load and apply SI17010?

Wait, SI17010 has been superceeded by SI17696.

None of these ptfs are on the ptf group for http:
http://www-912.ibm.com/s_dir/sline003.NSF/554c38c4848b77f2862567bd0046e003/4176a3e9522e5e6386256eac00805d49?OpenDocument
which sounds rather insane to me.

Group Dekko Services, LLC
Dept 01.073
PO Box 2000
Dock 108
6928N 400E
Kendallville, IN 46755
http://www.dekko.com

"Raul A. Jager W." <raul@xxxxxxxxxx>
04/18/2005 10:32 AM
Please respond to

cc

Subject
Re: Applying PTF

PTF  SI16412  replaces SI15663, we have that one aplyed.

When I aply SI16412 the active servers keep running, but if I stop and
start the server I get the error, so I  did a RMVPTF LICPGM(5722DG1)
SELECT(SI16412) , start the server and it runs Ok. I didn't try the
restart option, just stop (endtcpsvr) & start again.  I can keep SI16412
"No aplicado" but I'm very surprised that a PTF causes something to stop
working.  My doubt is if I will get other problems by not having the PTF
aplyed.
Jan Rockstedt wrote:

>SPECIAL INSTRUCTIONS FOR SUPERSEDED PTF SI15663 :
>  =================================================
>
>   If you have not experienced this problem, nothing needs to be done.
>   If you have experienced this problem, you need to do the following:
>   This PTF will be activated for a HTTP server when that server
>   instance is ended and started, or at the next IPL.  If an
>   HTTP server is already active at the time this PTF is applied,
>   the HTTP server must be ended and started in order to
>   activate this PTF for that HTTP server instance.
>
>   Do the following to activate this PTF for all HTTP server
>   instances.
>     1.  ENDTCPSVR SERVER(*HTTP) HTTPSVR(*ALL)
>     2.  Start the HTTP server(s) using:
>           STRTCPSVR SERVER(*HTTP) HTTPSVR(<server name>)
>
>   If you have HTTP servers running when this PTF is applied, you
>   should not perform a restart of these servers. A restart can cause
>   your HTTP server to fail.
>

>Mvh / Regards
>Jan "Janne" Rockstedt
>
>Avinova AB