I called a Teraspace model C program from CL program with parameter
and I got an error message:

Space address is not a teraspace storage address
Application error.  MCH0609 unmonitored by ATDIRSCAN at statement *N,
  instruction X'0000'.
Function check. CEE9901 unmonitored by SCNAT at statement 0000000300,
  instruction X'0000'.

More details:

1. The CMD file is:

*************** Beginning of data *******************************
             CMD        PROMPT('Scan by AT')
             PARM       KWD(OBJ) TYPE(*PNAME) LEN(256) MIN(1) +
                          PROMPT('IFS Directory')
****************** End of data **********************************

2. The CLP file is:
             PGM        (&OBJ)
             DCL        &OBJ *CHAR 256
             CALL       PGM(AT/ATDIRSCAN) PARM(&OBJ +
                          '--verbose' )
             ENDPGM

3. The program AT/ATDIRSCAN is compiled as TERASPACE program.
    If I call the program AT/ATDIRSCAN from command line it works perfect.
    For instance:
    CALL       PGM(AT/ATDIRSCAN) PARM('/DTA'  '--verbose')

4. If I call the program by the CMD above, I get the prompt :

 IFS Directory  . . . . . . . . .

When I type  '/DTA' (+enter) , I get the error message:
CEE9901 received by procedure SCNAV. (C D I R)

from the DSPJOBLOG I can see the following as above:

Space address is not a teraspace storage address
Application error.  MCH0609 unmonitored by ATDIRSCAN at statement *N,
  instruction X'0000'.
Function check. CEE9901 unmonitored by SCNAT at statement 0000000300,
  instruction X'0000'.

Waiting for help...

Regards,

Zvi