Thanks for the reply.  Rebooted my computer and all work fine.  There were
no logs or errors on any of the 5 as400's we have.  I found out that I could
not connect to any of them and we are running V5R1, VR2 and V5R3 so I
figured it had to be my PC.  Funny because I had just turned on the computer
and was unable to connect but after a re-boot all works again. Thanks
Micr0$$s0ft.

Chris Bipes