On Apr 8, 2005 10:06 AM, Colin Williams <colin.williams@xxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> The message description for that is "Trigger program or external routine
> detected an error".
>
> Sounds like your calling the program correctly, but the RPG program is
> falling over

I checked for joblogs, looking for errors and could not find any.  I
dont know which job on the 400 runs the stored procedure.   Is there a
trace I can run?

I dont think the as400 program is failing.  I changed the code to just
do a return and I gave public authority to the program and the
library.

-Steve