This is probably a stupid question, but does "Online at IPL *NO" mean that the
terminal is not on during IPL? And if so wouldn't that prevent it from being
detected?

Joe Lee

>>> dpalme@xxxxxxxxxxx 04/01/2005 11:17:44 >>>
Here is the details from the devd

 Device description . . . . . . . . :   QCONSOLE
 Option . . . . . . . . . . . . . . :   *BASIC
 Category of device . . . . . . . . :   *DSP

 Device class . . . . . . . . . . . :   *LCL
 Device type  . . . . . . . . . . . :   3487
 Device model . . . . . . . . . . . :   HC
 Port number  . . . . . . . . . . . :   0
 Switch setting . . . . . . . . . . :   0
 Shared session number  . . . . . . :   0
 Online at IPL  . . . . . . . . . . :   *NO
 Attached controller  . . . . . . . :   QCTL
 Keyboard language type . . . . . . :   USB
 Character identifier . . . . . . . :   *KBDTYPE
 Allow blinking cursor  . . . . . . :   *YES
 Print device . . . . . . . . . . . :   *SYSVAL

>From what I can tell everything looks fine.

On Fri, 1 Apr 2005 09:37:05 -0500, Al Barsa wrote