here --> ftp://ftp.software.ibm.com/as400/   look for "rdfont01.EXE"  is a
library saved in a savf that prints out a bunch of stuff...

maybe it will help....here is a snip from the help

<help>
               Print a Font Collection Samples Catalog - Help
      This command will print up to 236 pages showing the various fonts
      available on the Font Collection product
  Font to print (FONT)
      Specify the pages to print.
      The possible values are:
      *ALL
          This will create up to 239 spool files of one page showing the
          various font available (if you have load all the fonts) You will
          nedd to specify the language group install.
      COVER or 001001
         Will print a page that briefly describe the different fonts on
         AS/400
     TOC or 002002
         Will print the Table of contains.
     10CPI or 003005
         Will print Printer Resident font with 10 cpi  (pages 3 to 5).

    <snip>

      AS400 or 025239
          Will print ALL Compatibility and Language fonts  (pages 25 to
          239).  (if you have load all the fonts) You will nedd to specify
          the language group install.
  Note:
        1.  Printer Resident fonts may have a different look on different
            printers.  If a resident font does not exist in the printer,
            substitution will occur.
        2.  GDDM fonts will print only if you have install option 14 of
            OS/400.
        3.  AFP fonts will print only if you have install AFP Font
           Collection for AS/400  (5648-113 5648-B33).

</help>

Bryan Dietz
Aktion Associates