Billy,

I spoke to IBM about the situation. Apparently, a decision was made about the "native / QSYS.LIB FTP extensions" that they would always add the CR/LF as the EOR delimiters when going from a QSYS.LIB file to an ASCII (or maybe it's only Unix) system.

The solution is to do a CPYTOIMPF to an IFS file and then FTP that file to the remote server.

 -mark