From: midrange-l-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxx
[mailto:midrange-l-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxx]On Behalf Of pnelson@xxxxxxxxxx
Sent: Tuesday, March 22, 2005 11:30 AM
To: Midrange Systems Technical Discussion
Subject: RE: SQL Statement

I believe that this is supposed to be returned as a result set and end up
in a report as part of a cost estimating system.

Paul Nelson
Arbor Solutions, Inc.
708-670-6978  Cell
pnelson@xxxxxxxxxx

Colin Williams <colin.williams@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
03/22/2005 10:20 AM
Please respond to Midrange Systems Technical Discussion