I have seen documented a list of Q profiles that you cannot do several
things to.  This includes disabling them.

The key exception is that even when *DISABLED, QSECOFR can always sign onto
the console.

Al

Al Barsa, Jr.
Barsa Consulting Group, LLC

400>390

"i" comes before "p", "x" and "z"
e gads

Our system's had more names than Elizabeth Taylor!

914-251-1234
914-251-9406 fax

http://www.barsaconsulting.com
http://www.taatool.com
http://www.as400connection.com

             "Jim Franz"
             <franz400@xxxxxxx
             r.com>                                                     To
             Sent by:                  "Midrange Systems Technical
             midrange-l-bounce         Discussion"
             s@xxxxxxxxxxxx            <midrange-l@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
                                                                        cc

             03/21/2005 03:59                                      Subject
             PM                        Re: Expire all passwords

             Please respond to
             Midrange Systems
                 Technical
                Discussion
             <midrange-l@midra
                 nge.com>

are you saying i could not expire qsysopr, qpgmr, ?
i know if password is set to *NONE you cannot expire it,
but some people have not set those ?
jim
> The system will not allow you to do this.
>
> Al
>
> Al Barsa, Jr.
> Barsa Consulting Group, LLC
>
> 400>390
>
> "i" comes before "p", "x" and "z"
> e gads
>
> Our system's had more names than Elizabeth Taylor!
>
> 914-251-1234
> 914-251-9406 fax
>
> http://www.barsaconsulting.com
> http://www.taatool.com
> http://www.as400connection.com
>

>              "Jim Franz"
>              <franz400@xxxxxxx
>              r.com>
>              Sent by:                  "Midrange Systems Technical
>              midrange-l-bounce         Discussion"
>              s@xxxxxxxxxxxx            <midrange-l@xxxxxxxxxxxx>

cc

>              03/21/2005 02:34