From: Malini Rao [mailto:malini2005@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx]
Sent: Monday, March 21, 2005 2:32 AM
To: MIDRANGE-L@xxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Submit job in CL

Dear members,

I have a CL program program that submits 3 jobs - Job A , Job B, Job C.

The CL program needs to submit a 4th job too - Job D - BUT only on completion
of the previous three jobs.

How will the logic to submit the 4th job on completion of the first 3 be
incorporated in the CL program ? - Also we don't have the full qualified name
of any of the jobs

Thanks in advance,
Malini