All -

Someone recently asked a question in this forum about IBM withdrawing PASE.

Here's the answer from on high, from a posting today on one of IBM's usenet
groups (below my signature).

BTW, I once asked one of my IBM SE's (a rare breed today) if IBM has "Level 3"
support.

His answer:
"Let me put it this way - when you're talking to Level 2 support,
 you can hear the angels singing!"

Regards,
Steve Landess
Austin, Texas