Experts,

I'm attempting to create a main "driver" program, (implemented as a
stored procedure), that can call separate programs that contain SQL
result set(s).  The main driver would then return these result sets (or
cursors) back to the web via ODBC.  I am able to create a driver that
will call a single program that will return multiple result sets (or
cursors).  I am failing when I try to call two separate programs that
each return a result set.  We're now looking at using sub procedures or
binding the separate calls into the driver program.

If anyone has tried this and has a simple RPG based solution (please, no
SQL CLI or C functions), I'd be more than appreciative!!!

TIA for all your help.

Tim Chrysler