We were on Vision with JDE software.  We would have some problems with a
journal getting to big and Vision trying to sink up files - it slowed
down our machine.

We went to Itera last year and it is working superbly. No resource hog
issues.

One thing we also found out with Vision is that we could not just do a
cut over to use our Mirror or High Availability machine, I believe we
had to reenter data on that machine of stuff we did today.
As for the Itera System we can cut over to the Mirror machine and we are
good to go, once the production machine was back up we just have to
power it up and the Mirror machine re-syncs to it and once that is done
we can cut back over to Production.  We tested this and it works pretty
slick.

A resource he to talk to or email is Dan Zani, Director of IT.  He is
the one who looked a replacement for Vision (dan.zani@xxxxxxxx).

        Jim Rubino
Senior Programmer Analyst
FIKE CORPORATION (r)