Ver,

The LOG paramter is set to 0 00 *NOLIST.
But still there are still a msg in qsysopr.

Here is the joblogg with logging on from the jobb.

   05-03-01  15.42.20,646408  QCLCLCPR     QSYS        045C     FLDI009
MSG  . . :     2400 - CALL PGM(SACTDP1)          /* The CALL command
  contains parameters */
   05-03-01  15.42.20,654936  QCLRTNE      QSYS        0058     FLDI009
MSG  . . :          - RETURN        /* RETURN due to end of CL progr
  */
   05-03-01  15.42.20,656280  QCLCLCPR     QSYS        045C     FLDI009
MSG  . . :     2400 - CALL PGM(SACTDP1)          /* The CALL command
  contains parameters */
   05-03-01  15.42.20,665064  QCLRTNE      QSYS        0058     FLDI009
MSG  . . :          - RETURN        /* RETURN due to end of CL progr
  */
   05-03-01  15.42.20,665232  QCLCLCPR     QSYS        045C     FLDI009
MSG  . . :     2400 - CALL PGM(SACTDP1)          /* The CALL command
  contains parameters */
   05-03-01  15.42.20,673672  QCLRTNE      QSYS        0058     FLDI009

Regards
Jan Rockstedt