Joe,

Bear in mind as I ask this question that:

1.  I am under 35
2.  I am a fan of RPG

I'm a manager (don't hold it against me) in a shop that's growing
fairly quickly.  It is extremely difficult to get the RPG talent we
need.  Schools are not teaching the language, so it's tough to find
the young talent we'd like to build our base on.  It's tough to find
experienced programmers because the ones you want are already in good
jobs they don't want to leave.

We're teaching it to everyone we can, but I'm worried that we won't be
able to attract enough talent to keep growing at the rate we'd like.
What can we do?

Mike E.