I'm hoping so.  The errors didn't make much sense to me as
I have other V5R3 machines that don't seem to have the
error.

I did find the other one too, but it wasn't as close to the
problem I was having.

We shall see, I guess... once the PTF is applied.  It never
ceases to amaze me how something that's worked for years
can be broken.  :)

Brad

http://www-912.ibm.com/a_dir/as4ptf.nsf/521270d71840f65886256e7700697c8c/0ed408b4635cfeb986256f71005295d5?OpenDocument&Highlight=2,cpytostmf