Peter,

From what I've found on google, this SRC is related to a DASD parity set (RAID) config error.

Supposedly, you can re-IPL the system and it should begin to "resync" the parity set drives. If you hear the the disks buzzing away, then it's probably doing just this. This can take hours to complete.

I'll contact you offline.

Keith

Peter Dow wrote:
Hi All,

From my associate, Robbin Chewings:

"I bought a double wide AS/400 model 170-2159 a year agon and it has been working great. In November 2004, I bought a 2748 card and finally got around to installing it last week in the aforementioned AS/400. I setup 2 ASPs and RAID and then compression on 10 new 8gig drives and then booted to OS/400 (V5R2) and setup my libraries, etc. and everything was working fine until I rebooted to test my startup routine.

I get the following on the control panel with B normal or B manual power up:

SRC B600 5121,
12-URC is E4B0 0161
13-URC is 0002 000D
14-URC is 0000 1002

I can't even get to DST, let alone bring up the system.  I can do a D-IPL
but the service log in that mode is totally empty.

I found TONS of references to B6005121 for all kinds of errors, none of
which seem to apply.  The Problem Analysis manual says to do a MSD and send
it to my service representative.  Since I don't have S/W or H/W maintenance
with IBM, that puts me in a spot.

Any advice will be appreciated.  I probably screwed something up, but WHAT?
My alternative is to do a scratch install and hope it doesn't crap out
again.  Since I don't know what's wrong, it will most likely recur."

Peter Dow
Dow Software Services, Inc.
909 793-9050 voice
909 793-4480 fax