Sachin

You might want to go to www.linomasoftware.com and look at their Surveyor product. This will give Windows-based access to your iSeries database - very easy to use. Maybe your audit team could learn to use that. It's really quite a good tool.

One of the bullet points is: "Query and sort data using built-in graphical wizards "

Apparently it can run on Linux, as well.

Single-user license is free. P05 liencse - no limit on users - is $995.

I don't work for them.

Vern