You probably do not really need the CPF1124. More on that below. For better specifics on the CPF1164 see the Work Management manual at http://publib.boulder.ibm.com/pubs/html/as400/v5r1/ic2924/books/c4153063.pdf - it's actually the V4R4 manual starting at page 147 - it has a program example with detailed layout of the message data that you never see on the screen. There is even an indicator of job type, so you could filter for interactive. You read the various QHST* files. Individual messages are spread across multiple records, so it is not the prettiest file to process - but doable.

BTW, this message even has the start time for jobs, so you don't really need the CPF1124. And there are both the date/time the job entered the system (could be still on a job queue) and the date/time the job started. For interactive jobs these will probably be no more than a second or two apart, if that. But use the "started" date/time, not the "entered" date/time.

HTH
Vern