Hi
I am in a fix right now regarding production support user profiles. Due to
absence of the security officer, her backup asked me to create a new user
profile for production support.

There already exists a user profile PRODSUPPRT.
I would mention that there is an initial program associated to production
support user profile and as a process the initial program prompts for the
programmer's user id QPGMR#NXX , when this programmer logs in to the PRODSUPPRT
id it disables this user profile QPGMR#NXX .

In exit program of the SIGNOFF command of PRODSUPPRT user id , this User
profile is again enabled (when this programmer signs off from PRODSUPPRT id).

Now the programs dumps when one of the CL commands is executed from the program:
1. RTVUSRPRF
2. CHGUSRPRF - to enable and disable user QPGMR#NXX user profile while this
user is logged into PRODSUPPRT.
---Error User Prodsupprt does not have authority to CHGUSRPRF.
Also note that All programmer ids (QPGMR#NXX) and PRODSUPPRT ids are a part of
*PGMR group.

I require something like PRODSUPPRT id of PGMR group have authority to use and
change (enable and disable) all profiles of PGMR group only,  which should
serve my purpose.

The user profile PRODSUPPRT has a special authority of *SPLCTL, and dump
resolution says that special authority *SECADM required for this. The strange
thing is that Sec. Officer bckp says she has not changed the user profile and
PRODSUPPRT was working fine earlier.

Also , I read in one of the sec. officer docs that the initial program and its
calling programs should be compiled only with QSECOFR user id??? I dont know
why is this so, but still I did that, but pgm dumps still??

Request your help.
Rgds,
Sachin