Hi Jonathon,

I have a similar setup at home with my model 800 and can access this across
the web using the Mochasoft TN5250 Java application which runs in a web
browser.  It seems as though you have your AS/400 setup to display web pages
and these can be seen within your network.  I had to set up my router to
redirect requests from ExternalAddress:4000 to InternalAddress:80.  Once
this was done I then had to set up a routing entry so that the AS/400 could
see the outside world, this is done by setting up a default route in CFGTCP
(option 2) pointing to the IP address of your router.  This can be tested by
pinging an external host or IP address, you may also need to set up the DNS
servers in CFGTCP (option 12).  When you need to access the AS/400 from
outside your network, you will need to specify the port on the HTTP request.
Once this is set up, you will need to install and set up Mochasoft if that
is what you intend to use.

Thanks,

--
Fred Mitchell