We did add DVD capability to the PC on the terminal desk for just such
events.  Hasn't been since the mid 80's that pizza and beer were provided
for such work.  Should have seen the fun when we moved one computer out of
a building in which the inner walls were all being demolished.  Put a guy
on a chair with wheels and ran his legs into the drywall.  Put the
"empties" in the resulting holes between the walls.

Group Dekko Services, LLC
Dept 01.073
PO Box 2000
Dock 108
6928N 400E
Kendallville, IN 46755
http://www.dekko.com

daparnin@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
01/14/2005 09:45 AM
Please respond to

midrange-l@xxxxxxxxxxxx
cc

Subject
RE: HMC and other consoles

Do they make kegs that fit under a raised computer room floor?  If they do
I bet you can find a lot more volunteers for downtime weekends.  :)

Dave Parnin
Nishikawa Standard Company
Topeka, IN  46571
daparnin@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

                      "Wilt, Charles"
                      <CWilt@xxxxxxxxxxxx>        To:       Midrange
Systems Technical Discussion
                      Sent by: <midrange-l@xxxxxxxxxxxx>@SMTP@CTB
                      midrange-l-bounces@m        cc:       (bcc: David A
Parnin/Topeka/NISCO/SPCO)
                      idrange.com                 Subject:  RE: HMC and
other consoles

                      01/14/2005 09:25 AM
                      Please respond to
                      Midrange Systems
                      Technical Discussion
                      <midrange-l@midrange
                      .com>

LOL!

Sweet, if you do...be sure to take a picture and send me a copy!

Charles Wilt
Mitsubishi Electric Automotive America
ph: 513-573-4343
fax: 513-398-1121