                     Are you Ready for Some Football?
    IBM eServer iSeries Ad Campaign to Hit Airwaves During NFL Play-offs

ARMONK, N.Y., January 13, 2005âLast month, IBM took the iSeries platform to
the masses with a national advertising campaign. This weekend, IBM is
stepping up even more with a major presence during the NFL play-offs airing
on CBS.

The advertisement, originally piloted in the Spring of 2004 in Kansas City
and St. Louis, features a message of IT infrastructure simplification.

"IBM is committed to alerting the marketplace about the simplicity of the
iSeries platform, and its growing portfolio of solutions for small and
medium-sized businesses," said Peter Bingaman, vice president, IBM eServer
iSeries. "Airing this TV spot during one of the most popular weekends in
sports demonstrates IBM's increased commitment to building general
awareness of the iSeries servers and their unique benefits. We expect to
reach nearly 30 million viewers with this particular placement and look
forward to a continued positive response from an extended audience."

The advertising campaign builds upon IBM's $500 million investment
throughout the last two years to continue the evolution of the iSeries
platform, the worldâs most popular server for mid-size business operations.

About IBM eServer iSeries
The IBM iSeries holds the IT industryâs largest install base for midrange
servers -- 400,000 servers are currently being used in 100 countries. In
May 2004, IBM introduced POWER 5 processor-based iSeries called, the i5.
The iSeries offers up to a 64-way processor and is the only server to run
multiple operating systems simultaneously to benefit the majority of the
market that uses more than one operating platform in their IT environment.
The brand has the highest customer satisfaction in IBM.

ABOUT IBM
IBM is the world's largest information technology company, with 80 years of
leadership in helping businesses innovate. Drawing on resources from across
IBM and key IBM Business Partners, IBM offers a wide range of services,
solutions and technologies that enable customers, large and small, to take
full advantage of the new era of e-business. For more information about
IBM, visit http://www.ibm.com.  For more information on IBM's on demand
strategy, visit http://www.ibm.com/ondemand.

Al Barsa, Jr.
Barsa Consulting Group, LLC

400>390

"i" comes before "p", "x" and "z"
e gads

Our system's had more names than Elizabeth Taylor!

914-251-1234
914-251-9406 fax

http://www.barsaconsulting.com
http://www.taatool.com