Maybe you could start sending them invoices to compensate you for your
"invoice processing" time and legal fees.

                      rob@xxxxxxxxx

                      Sent by:                    To:       Midrange Systems
Technical Discussion
                      midrange-l-bounces@m
<midrange-l@xxxxxxxxxxxx>@SMTP@CTB
                      idrange.com                 cc:       (bcc: David A
Parnin/Topeka/NISCO/SPCO)
                                                  Subject:  RE: Fwd: Need Help
Against Unethical California
                                                   SoftwareBusiness
Practices
                      01/12/2005 10:56 AM

                      Please respond to

                      Midrange Systems

                      Technical Discussion

                      <midrange-l@midrange

                      .com>

Invoice spam?  Bill everyone and hope that x% just pay the bill without
thinking.  Having no phone or email contact reduces your expense enough to
make it profitable.

Group Dekko Services, LLC
Dept 01.073
PO Box 2000
Dock 108
6928N 400E
Kendallville, IN 46755
http://www.dekko.com

Chris Bipes <chris.bipes@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
01/12/2005 10:38 AM
Please respond to

"'Midrange Systems Technical Discussion'" <midrange-l@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
cc

Subject
RE: Fwd: Need Help Against Unethical California Software Business
Practices

We too are receiving monthly bills.  We had just an evaluation system, PC
and all.  Would not run what we needed so we returned it.  Every so often
we
get an invoice from them.  Accounting now hand delivers to the corporate
lawyer.  Will never do business with them.  Cannot call them, no response
e-mails, They don't seem to exist except in invoice land...

Chris Bipes