Our product ID's are different than yours, on our V5R2 systems:

5722IWE    *BASE   WebSphere Application Server - Express
5722IWE    2       IBM WebSphere Application Server Express V5
5722IWE    3       IBM Telephone Directory

Option 3 was on a CD by itself in the original distribution media we received
with WAS Express.  If the product ID's match between your V5R1 system and your
V5R2 system you should be able to do a SAVLICPGM for 5722E51 Option 3.  Be sure
to specify TGTRLS(*PRV) on the SAV.

Regards,

Scott Ingvaldson
iSeries System Administrator