<FONT face="Default Sans Serif, Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif"
size=2><DIV>Install the full version of iSeries Access for V5R2, then reach up
to IBM for the service pack for that level.</DIV><DIV>&nbsp;</DIV><DIV>I've had
XP_SP2 for some time now, and have had no
problems.<BR></DIV><DIV><BR><BR><BR>Paul&nbsp;Nelson<BR>Arbor&nbsp;Solutions,&nbsp;Inc.<BR>708-670-6978&nbsp;&nbsp;Cell<BR>pnelson@xxxxxxxxxx<BR><BR><DIV><BR></DIV><FONT
 color=#990099>-----midrange-l-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxx wrote:
-----<BR><BR></FONT>To: midrange-l@xxxxxxxxxxxx<BR>From: Joel Cochran
&lt;jrc@xxxxxxxxxx&gt;<BR>Sent by: midrange-l-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxx<BR>Date:
01/04/2005 04:28AM<BR>Subject: Ops Nav and Windows XP-SP2<BR><BR>I have a
client with Windows XP, Service Pack 2.  She installed the full<BR>version of
client access yesterday (I think for V5R1), but when she<BR>clicks on OpsNav,
the window will not open.  The hourglass shows for a<BR>little while and then
nothing.  Under task manager, she can see tasks<BR>running for Client
Access.<BR><BR>Has anyone else seen a similar problem for SP2?  I know it can
wreak<BR>havoc, but is there any way around this?<BR><BR>Thanks,<BR><BR>Joel
Cochran<BR><a href="http://www.rpgnext.com";
target=blank>http://www.rpgnext.com</a><BR><BR>-- <BR>This is the Midrange
options,<BR>visit: <a
href="http://lists.midrange.com/mailman/listinfo/midrange-l";