>Assuming a LAN connection for an ERP is outdated thinking.

I meant "LAN" as opposed to "the internet" -- fair that I went too far
with the ethernet statement. Still, the general premise holds -- in
situations where we currently have green screens we probably have
sufficient connectivity to support HTML screens.

-Walden

Walden H Leverich III
President & CEO
Tech Software