Rick,

Just to clarify, you need to use a PC based CD burning application such as
Nero or Roxio to create an image of a CD that can be stored on your hard
drive and FTP'd to the IFS of the iSeries.

I believe you also need to use a CD-burner drive for this process.

While you are not actually burning anything, the CD burning drive/software
allows you to copy an .ISO image of a CD to a stream file.

Make sense?

Charles Wilt
Mitsubishi Electric Automotive America
ph: 513-573-4343