Tim,

WSDCi is a PC based application.

If you have the iSeries based development tools, RPG complier, PDM, SEU,
ect..., then you have the license you need to install WDSCi.  Assuming you
are on a recent release of the OS (v5rX?)

Should have the CDs or DVD's lying around.

They did just release a new version (5.1.2) that you have to order on media.
Here's instructions:

 http://www-306.ibm.com/software/awdtools/wds400/about/howToOrder.html

Charles Wilt
Mitsubishi Electric Automotive America