My system is V5R2 (S720)

When sending mail to internet user I got successful message.

Here is the command:

SNDDST TYPE(*FILE) TOINTNET('AS400@xxxxxxxxxx') DSTD('TEST')

 LONGMSG('TESTS720') DOCFILE(AQ/TEST) DOCMBR(ILE) DOCD(*DFT)

I got the message:

Send distribution completed successfully.

Actually the  Email  is not sent!

When checking Distribution queue I see the following:

                                  Queue      -----Send Time------  -Queue
Depth-

Opt  Queue Name        Priority   From     To    Force  Send  Current  Status

     QSMTPQ               Normal       :   -   :      :       1      0
Waiting

    QSMTPQ                High         :   -   :      :         1      0
Waiting

I got the following directions to define Email in the AS/400:

INZDSTQ QSMTPQ

ENDTCPSVR *SMTP

ENDMSF *IMMED

CRTDTAARA DTAARA(QUSRSYS/QTMSCLEAN)
            TYPE(*CHAR) LEN(1) VALUE('c') AUT(*ALL)

HLDDSTQ QSMTPQ *NORMAL

HLDDSTQ QSMTPQ *HIGH

STRTCPSVR *SMTP

                                    STRMSF *CLEAR

ADDDIRE
USRID(INTERNET SMTPRTE)
USRD('UserID to send to Internet')
USER(*NONE)
SYSNAME(INTERNET)
PREFADR(NETUSRID *IBM ATCONTXT)

ADDDIRE
USRID(QSMTPDMY QSMTPSYS)
USRD('QSMTP user')
SYSNAME(TCPIP)
MSFSRVLVL(*USRIDX)

I added the command: STRSBS QSNADS because the distribution queue status

  was “not-ready” so now it become “waiting”(?)

When I checked the job log of MSF, I saw the following lines:

  Job 102001/QMSF/QMSF started on 25/10/04 at 13:02:43 in subsystem QSYSWRK
 in QSYS.

 Job entered system on 25/10/04 at 13:02:43.

 Job 102001/QMSF/QMSF submitted.

 Output file DSTLINFO created in library QTEMP.

 Member DSTLINFO added to output file DSTLINFO in library QTEMP.

Output file DIRINFO created in library QTEMP.

Member DIRINFO added to output file DIRINFO in library QTEMP.

  Can someone help me in this issue?

 Best regards,

Zvi Kave

+972-9-9588860