Hi Paul, thanks for sticking with me on this.

Actually, I found many occurrences of "&l" in the example you posted.  Not
sure how one can tell which one indicates a tray number.

Do you have a Savin 9935?  Can you just "install" a printer you don't
actually have and use a driver for it?

How do I change to use the PCL5e driver?

db