From: midrange-l-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxx
[mailto:midrange-l-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxx]On Behalf Of Steve Morrison
Sent: Monday, October 18, 2004 9:19 AM
To: Midrange Systems Technical Discussion
Subject: RE: PTF SPECIAL INSTRUCTIONS

Dwayne,

Before getting too involved in updating the system, be sure to print a
CONFIGURATION PAGE from each printer. Under the Printer Details section,
check that the code levels on both printers are the same. Looking at
Configuration Page from an Infoprint 40, there are code levels for CTL
(controller microcode), PCL (HP PCL), PS (PostScript), EN (ethernet?), TX
(Twinax controller), and IPDS. Your tech should have made sure that your
printers are on a current code level, but you might want to double check.
You can also get downloads from www.printers.ibm.com

Steve Morrison
Beacon Insurance
940-720-4672