In your SQL session, press "F13" and then choose option "1. Change session
attributes". At the top of the screen, you'll probably see "Statement
processing" set to either "*VLD" or "*SYN". You want to reset it to "*RUN"
-- read the help on this field to get more info . ..

Angela wrote:
> I use to use interactive sql on the as/400 to make 'quick'
>changes to files.   Over the last several months it quit working on some
>of my 5250 client access sessions.  I was down to one session it worked
>on.  Now it does not work on any.  We are on V5.2  for CA.   Does anyone
>know what may have changed to no longer allow me to run this.    The
>last successful statement I was able to run was in the bigging of
>august.  Now it just tells me there is no syntax errors but doesnot run.
>

>Any help?

Mike Naughton
Senior Programmer/Analyst
Judd Wire, Inc.