Would you believe that when I went back to check, the alpha fields were
getting right justified?

Paul Nelson
Arbor Solutions, Inc.
708-670-6978  Cell
pnelson@xxxxxxxxxx

"Dan Bale" <dbale@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
10/07/2004 12:50 PM
Please respond to Midrange Systems Technical Discussion

        To:     "Midrange Systems Technical Discussion"
<midrange-l@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
        cc:
        Subject:        RE: CPYF question

Well, the first place I'd go is back to Paul; he made it sound like he got
it to work after Simon clued him in.  Paul???

db

list