From: Art Tostaine, Jr. [mailto:atostaine@xxxxxxxxx]
Sent: Thursday, September 30, 2004 11:54 AM
To: Midrange Systems Technical Discussion
Subject: Re: ISP blocking port 25, how to send mail from Iseries

I can succesfully send email from my iseries using TELNET to port 25 and
running the HELO, RCPT to commands, etc, but Gumbo's spoolmail isn't
working.

I ran the journal, and this is what I got, it looks good.  Any more ideas?

Thanks.

Date     Time     Data
Comment
 9/30/04 11:47:45 E EH SNDMAIL TO MSF
         11:47:45 E E1 O Artx@xxxxxxxxxxx
         11:47:45 E E2 R artx@xxxxxxxxxxx
         11:47:45 E EX /Gumbo/ProdData/2A55SM1/tmp/QACXDPL01N1486...
         11:47:45 E ET MSG SIZE 66017
         11:47:45 1
MSF message create
         11:47:45 P P2 R SMTP MsgFwd artx@xxxxxxxxxxxØ