I think I heard someone witching that in V5R3 QSYS2, QGPL and QUSRSYS (
and more QSYS2xxxx if you are using independent asp's) were moved to the
beginning of the *NONSYS.  This was done for a very good purpose.  To
prepare for a change in GO RESTORE - 21 that should be part of your SOP in
restoring, (but hasn't been implemented by IBM yet).

Y'all have heard my trials and tribulations with output queues when doing
the GO RESTORE - 21.  Basically since RSTCFG ran first the output queues
were created in QUSRSYS with the wrong ownership.  And since I was doing
an unload/reload to a different machine, the ownership of the output
queues could not be automatically restored with the restoration of the
library QUSRSYS.  IBM's recommendation is to
restore user profiles
Restore the moved libraries, or at least QUSRSYS.
Then RSTCFG.
Then the rest.

If you are using BRMS and follow the suggested restore solution that BRMS
automatically prints then you'll find they recommend something similar to
this.

The beauty of moving these libraries to the beginning of the save is a lot
less tape rewind time.

I just might try this shortly.  We have another unload/reload planned.
Technically it's scheduled for the opening weekend of gun deer season so I
might have to move that up.

Group Dekko Services, LLC
Dept 01.073
PO Box 2000