My clients with a "backup system" are saving the important stuff to a save
file, FTP it to the other box, and have the FTP program fire off a restore
of the data. This happens each evening, so that in the AM, both systems
have the same data. If the primary box fails during the day, the data that
was entered onto it gets re-entered, and processes are re-run. It's a KISS
principle solution.

Paul Nelson
Arbor Solutions, Inc.
708-670-6978  Cell
pnelson@xxxxxxxxxx

"Jim Franz" <franz400@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
09/29/2004 09:09 AM
Please respond to Midrange Systems Technical Discussion