This should be on CPF0000, but I helped keep the payroll system running
during the Alaskan oil spill. There was a huge amount of money spent on
cleaning up and reviving otters, most of whom died during the process. Two
of them that did survive, were released one day to the great delight of
the "tree-huggers" working on the project. The otters were taken out into
the harbor in an inflatable boat and released. They were frolicking
around, swimming side by side, when a killer whale popped up and grabbed
them both in one bite. You should have heard the tree-huggers cursing the
whale for doing what comes naturally.....

Sorry, David. Cave time

Paul Nelson
Arbor Solutions, Inc.
708-670-6978  Cell
pnelson@xxxxxxxxxx

"Dan Bale" <dbale@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
09/23/2004 08:50 AM
Please respond to Midrange Systems Technical Discussion