David,

Point your query tool at qusrsys/qaezdisk that's the file that the
system loads when you run RTVDSKINF, and the file that the PRTDSKINF
command reads to make its report. There's no reason to try and process
the printed output, go to the source.

However, its been my experience that the cost of attempting to clean up
"old stuff" is usually far greater than the cost of buying more disk
space. Disk is cheap (really <G>) but the man hours spent looking for
things to clean up, and handling the problems caused by deleting things
that really are still used is high.

-Walden

Walden H Leverich III
President & CEO