In our "Hosts Table Entries" now on the iSeries we have 4 domains pointing
to one IP address, and we now need a fifth.  These are all domains that
point to our mail server on the network.  From what I can see on the
archives, I'll need to create a DNS to do this?  We already use DNS at our
ISP (at least I think we do, by what I have below).

By looking on "12. Change TCP/IP domain information" on the CFGTCP menu I
we are set up with:

Domain search list: *DFT
Host name search priority: *LOCAL
Domain name server:
  Internet address . . . . . . . xxx.xxx.xxx.xxx
                         xxx.xxx.xxx.xxx (where x's are our ISP's DNS)

Will this work?  So that I can still have it check "my" DNS, then the Host
Table, then the ISP's DNS.  I there some good examples of how to do
something like this, or somewhere I can find some info on how to set up a
DNS and make this work, or am I barking up the wrong tree?  If this is the
way I need to go; I'd like to set this up and know one even know it's was
done, not set it up and take down everyone's web-sites and eMail ability
(not the way I want to be noticed!).

Thanks for any help, suggestions, etc. you might be able to provide.

Regards,

-- Jim LowAry