Hi all,

this question is aimed at those few users of the CGS, Inc. ERP package
called ACS:

can any of you please tell me what needs to be set to allow a user to skip
the ACS Password menu?  I know that the ACS user id must be the same as the
first four characters of the AS/400 user id and that the ACS User must have
a blank password (on OM1000) - but what else needs to be set?

Thank you for the indulgence.

Rob Joubert
(Information Systems)
Warnaco Swimwear Group