Stefan,

You will not find a reference to the stream file directly, IIRC.

In the portion of the datastructure for OBJECT and LIBRARY you will get the
path ID (16 bytes). To retrieve that you need a terribly named API (do not know
the name right now), which will return '/subdir', the path you are journalling.

I wrote a not well tested monitor PGM for that. If interested I will post the
code.

Then use a utility, like DIR, that can be found on this list (search for
opendir API) and one of the list members offer a download from his office's
website. With this utility you can list the streamfiles in that DIR.

Regards,
Carel Teijgeler.