You also can download RTVCMDSRC from iseriesnetwork freeware.

Vengoal

-----Original Message-----
From: midrange-l-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxx
[mailto:midrange-l-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Graap, Ken
Sent: Saturday, August 28, 2004 11:47 PM
To: 'Midrange Systems Technical Discussion'
Subject: RE: Writing Commands, how-to manual where?

One of the best resources I've cone across is Jim Sloan's TAATOOLS....
First of all, the product includes the entire source for the TAATOOL
command set and learning from example has always been my preference. He
also has a tool
called:

                Retrieve Command Source - TAA (RTVCMDSRC)

It can be used to retrieve the source of just about ANY command.

I'd recommend that you take a look at this option.

www.taatool.com

Kenneth