Actually it's Bank of America...

From your post and others it looks like I ought to contact Patrick Townsend.

Thanks for everyone input

mwalter@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx wrote:

Must be dealing with Wachovia. We use Patrick Townsend's FTP client with
the PGP option. Never had a problem.

Thanks,

Mark

Mark D. Walter
Senior Programmer/Analyst
CCX, Inc.
mwalter@xxxxxxxxxx
http://www.ccxinc.com

kirkg@xxxxxxxxxxxxx Sent by: To: midrange-l@xxxxxxxxxxxx midrange-l-bounces@m cc: idrange.com Subject: PGP for the 400 08/25/2004 06:16 PM Please respond to Midrange Systems Technical Discussion

I have a client wanting to transfer Positive Pay data to/from his bank via the internet using FTP. The catch is the bank wants the data encrypted via PGP V4 or higher. The client in running V5R2 and wants the whole process to run on the 400.

How have you folks on the list done this??

_____________________ Kirk Goins CCNA Systems Engineer, Manage Inc. IBM Certified iSeries Solutions Expert IBM Certified iSeries e-Business Infrastructure IBM Certified Designing IBM e-business Solutions Office 503-353-1721 x106 Cell 503-577-9519 kirkg@xxxxxxxxxxxxx www.manageinc.com -- This is the Midrange Systems Technical Discussion (MIDRANGE-L) mailing list To post a message email: MIDRANGE-L@xxxxxxxxxxxx To subscribe, unsubscribe, or change list options, visit: http://lists.midrange.com/mailman/listinfo/midrange-l or email: MIDRANGE-L-request@xxxxxxxxxxxx Before posting, please take a moment to review the archives at http://archive.midrange.com/midrange-l.